Sunday, October 2, 2011

Quick dog coat

I'm making a winter coat with a breast piece and everything from a womens XL quilted jacket for Iggie, but I needed a quick coat yesterday. So I had noticed that the sleeves of the coat were basically the right shape for a doggie cape. Here you see I cut out a scoop for his head. The long ends will be velcroed in the front of his neck.

Photobucket

Cut down a neck tie with one end sewn on top middle and the other velcroed across after passing under his tummy to hold in place: Voila!

Photobucket

Some of the edges should be finished, but because of the way the coat was made some of them don't need to be.

Thanks for looking.

Kathy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message. I really appreciate it!
Gracias para dejar un commentario. Me gusta mucho!
Kathy