Sunday, December 11, 2011

Upcycled Shabby Shrooms Christmas ornaments

I obsessively made 45.

Roses, hung with embroidery cotton and a small button.

Photobucket

Red with white spots, paired with a small german spun cotton shroom and sitting on a clothespin.

Photobucket

Same as above but pink.

Photobucket

Red one in the hibiscus tree:

Photobucket

Made with my childhood bedspread (50 yrs old) which really fell apart last time I washed it, and wine corks which I have plenty of!

Thanks for looking.

Check out some amazing creations at Motivate Me Monday over at Keeping it Simple and at Stephanie Lynn's Sunday Showcase and Thrifty Things Friday at the Thrifty Groove.
Kathy

13 comments:

  1. Very cute! I bet they are just really cute on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable and I am sure you have lots of patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness i love these little toadstools! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I have a friend who loves mushrooms I may have to make her one!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made 45! Looks like alot of work in each of these cuties. They turned out very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just too cute! Great project! Thank you so much for joining TTF and I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are very fun! Stopping by to tell you Happy New year! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have been obsessively grabbing each and every one of them! LOLOL Those are tooooo fun!!!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so cute I really can hardly stand it!! What a great idea! I'm so excited to be your newest follower!!! I'd love to have you come over and link up to my party and return the "love" while you're there!!! I'm think this would be fabulous to share with my readers!

    XO, Aimee

    PS a new giveaway starts tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message. I really appreciate it!
Gracias para dejar un commentario. Me gusta mucho!
Kathy