Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Coffee bag wallets

I know these have been around for a while, but I had all these coffee bags that I didn't want to throw away.
And I discovered that not only do they smell nice, but they are thin, thin, thin!  Carrying one in my back pocket is like not having a wallet at all, even stuffed with bills to go to the Farmer's Market.

CIMG2717

A friend is having a craft show in her home, and I'll be selling plate flowers.  But I want to make some crazy stuff to give more variety and a market feeling.  Last year I sold mushroom ornaments and fabric brooches in addition.  May do that again too.

Any one else making crafts to sell?

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. I heard something else about those yesterday. I meant to look them up. Cool timing.

    I've saved some deer plot feed bags to make totes out of. They have super cute graphics on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kathy. Haven't stopped by for awhile, but here I am. Your wallets are quite a surprise--I had no idea one could do that! Now I'll have to save those coffee bags.
    Hope 2013 will be creative, peaceful and productive!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your help!

    My blog; ashfun.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks foг finally ωriting аbout > "Coffee bag wallets" < Loved it! tinnіtus
    My web site > tinnitus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, what have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not Blogging clearly! Mostly gardening. I wish I had posted pics of my spring flowers they were so beautiful this year. But not havi
      ng a working laptop cramps my style for sure

      Delete
  6. I love them! What a great idea!

    www.angelfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message. I really appreciate it!
Gracias para dejar un commentario. Me gusta mucho!
Kathy