Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Made a beautiful bouquet

A nearby museum is having the local garden clubs set bouquets in front of art for a special show and fundraiser for the museum.  We did a bouquet by committee.  One of us picked out the art that would be our inspiration,  I bought the flowers, and another club member came over my house and put the bouquet together.  We ended up choosing a vase belonging to person number 1.  Early tomorrow morning I bring it to the museum, and I'll take a pic of the bouqueton its pedestal in front of the art (beautiful middle eastern tiles that used to be the back of a fountain) and post it here.  So that's what I've been doing creative for the past two days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message. I really appreciate it!
Gracias para dejar un commentario. Me gusta mucho!
Kathy