Sunday, October 18, 2009

Why not NOW!

Many people don't have the luxury of working part time and not having children at home. My only other things in addition to work are a certain amount of shopping, housework, home maintenance and to take my mom (who lives in another town) grocery shopping and on errands. Dispite this apparent huge amount of spare time, I find it difficult to motivate myself to do creative projects, gardening, studying spanish, and exercising. So to the ideas of 10 min per day & use what I already have, I am adding Why Not Now? Oh, also visiting friends or going to fun things that are up to an hour away. Why not now?
Why Not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a message. I really appreciate it!
Gracias para dejar un commentario. Me gusta mucho!
Kathy