Friday, November 20, 2009

Finished for Friday

This is the first time that I've participated in Lit & Laundry's Finished for Friday. Be sure to check out the other posts at her blog!

I decorated some little baby food bottles and made some hand cream to give to some of my friends and relatives. Here's a pic. Yipee, I actually finished something. And gave 2 away already last night.

I decided to put a pic of my great grandmother Annedia on each bottle and also some flowers and/or butterflies.

Home made hand cream gifts

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. What a great gift! I love the bottles and the vintage picture is a great touch. Thanks so much for joining in and I hope to see you on more Fridays! It doesn't even have to be a Friday post, you can link up something from the week that's done.

    I love your blog. I'm behind on visiting all the VTTs but I'm catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab! What a nice gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute......that is great!!! I am sure your friends will love this.....Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't it feel great to get a project finished! A wonderful gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift, Kathy!
    Have a fun Thanksgiving, bet you'll be giving out more of those cute jars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's brilliant. I've never heard of that before. Did you make that up? Why am I so jealous of your friends all of a sudden who will be receiving this gift?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are very popular! I may have to make another batch before Christmas.
    Thanks for your comments.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message. I really appreciate it!
Gracias para dejar un commentario. Me gusta mucho!
Kathy